The Comline® DOC Skimmer 9004 DC operates according to the TUNZE® flash skimming principle and acquires the water through an efficient surface suction with a surface film removal, and can be used as a "stand-alone" solution in larger seawater aquariums. Read more
Tunze Comline® Skimmer 9004 DC
The Comline® is a multi-functional product line: Surface and substrate zone intake, high flow propeller pump filter, flash protein skimming, the system creates a natural environment in the aquarium with a compact footprint. The goal, more performance from less space. Comline® components meet these requirements and the visual harmony of the aquarium is maintained. It is no longer necessary to hide technical equipment in the aquarium; instead, it forms an integral part of it. The system is highly effective; all organic pollutants are removed from the environment directly, while the path the water has to cover is short and direct. The risk of leakage is almost zero. The highly efficient technology enables reduction of the volume of the internal equipment, as well as significantly reducing the energy consumption.
The Comline® DOC Skimmer 9004 is designed for use in seawater up to 250 liters (66 US gal.). It operates according to the TUNZE® flash skimming principle and acquires the water through an efficient surface suction with a surface film removal, and can therefore also be used as a "stand-alone" solution in the aquarium. The TUNZE® Foamer generates large volumes of fine air bubbles with a diameter of between .1 and .3 mm (.004" - .012") and is especially quiet during operation.
The Comline® DOC Skimmer with a magnet holder for glass up to a thickness of 12 mm (½") is supplied installation-ready.
• Flash skimming principle
• Self-cleaning impeller
• High-efficiency synchronous PM-motor
• Energy saving
Comline 9004 DC Features
• Electronically controllable by the Turbelle® Controller. Micro-processor controlled PM motor operating on safely extra-low voltage of 12V to 24V. Blocking and run-dry protection.
• Air flow regulation and silencer for exceptionally quiet operation.
• Skimmer cup, 0.2 liters (0.5 USgal) volume, also accommodates the foam reactor and is easy to remove.
• Surface intake with bacterial film removal.
• Attachment with a patented magnet holder for a glass thickness of up to 12mm (1/2").
• Intermediate chamber with a patented anti-overfoaming system.
• Large cleaning sufrace 59x77mm (2.3"x3.0") for fast and effective action.
• Tunze Foamer 9004.040, high air output and low energy consumption.
• Comline® design: comfortable use, elegant and unobtrusive in the aquarium.
• Bubble-free outgoing water.
Recommended, depending on tank load,from 60 to 300 liters (15 to 79 USgal.) of seawater.
Magnet Holder up to a glass thickness of 12 mm (½").
Immersion depth: approx. 225 to 245 mm (8.9" - 9.7")
Skimmer cup volume: 0.2 liters (.05 USgal.)
Air capacity: approx. 200 l/h (52.8 USgal./h)
Energy consumption: approx. 5 W (max. 10 W)
Power supply unit: 100-240V / 50-60Hz
Cable length: 3 m (118.1") up to the Turbelle® controller
Dimensions (L x W x H): 110 x 90 x 305 mm (4.3" x 3.5" x 12")