Reef Nutrition Phyto Feast | 6oz
A blend of the 5 marine microalgae most commonly used for their superior nutritional value for aquaculturing marine species of all kinds: Pavlova, Isochrysis, Thalassiosira weissflogii, Tetraselmis, Nannochloropsis, and Synechococcus. Read more
Reef Nutrition Phyto-Feast®
• Super nutritious: Provides a diversity of phyto-pigments, lipids, omega-3 fatty acids, amino acids, carbohydrates and cell sizes, just like Reef Nutrition’s Phyto-Feast Live®.
• Elicits strong feeding response: Phyto-Feast will bring invertebrates and difficult-to-keep animals out to feed.
• Value: Most concentrated algal feed on the market - dramatically more nutrition for your money.
• Enhances color: Phyto-Feast's brown, green, blue-green, yellow-green and golden algae will enhance the health and the color of your animals.
• Long shelf life: When properly stored in your refrigerator, Phyto-Feast provides the same value after 8 months-plus as day 1.
6oz, Particle size: 1-15 microns
Note: Refrigerate (33-42°F / 1-5°C) before and after opening. The best place to store algae is the bottom shelf because that is the coldest place in your refrigerator. The worst place to store it is the refrigerator door which may not be cold enough. Do not store Phyto-Feast in your freezer because freezing will break many of the algae cells. Best used within 9 months.