Keep your finny friends safe inside your tank with a customizable Red Sea Aquarium Net Cover. With a sleek profile and minimalist hangers the Red Sea Net Cover blends in seamlessly even on ultra-clear, rimless, open-top aquariums. Read more
Red Sea Customizable DIY Aquarium Net Cover 72"
The extra strong aluminum frame and purpose designed components allow the extra thin transparent net cover to be customized to accommodate rim-mounted equipment such as lighting arms, auto-feeders and overflow boxes. Designed specifically for rimless tanks the Red Sea cover also works well with braced tanks such as the MAX® S-series.
• Suitable for most open-top aquariums
• Extra strong, customized aluminum profiles
• 8mm (5/16″) thin strand, transparent netting
• Inside-rim or on-rim mounting options
• Includes components for one customized cut-out for filters
• Components available to accommodate additional rim-mounted equipment
• Includes spline roller
• Dimensions: 180x80cm / 72"x31"
• External (A) / Internal Corner (B) / Hangar (C): 10 / 2 /10
• Spline (S): 8m / 26.2ft
• Net (N): 4m / 13.1ft
Contents of DIY Aquarium Net Cover Kit
• Aluminum frame sections/profiles
• Internal and external frame corners
• Spacers and hangers
• 8mm (5/16″) netting, which can be cut to size
• Spline rubber for attaching the net to the frame
• Spline roller for inserting the spline
Check out our how-to video that shows exactly how to assemble Red Sea’s fish saver, step-by-step. Keep in mind that this is a Do-it-Yourself cover, and while it offers versatility and customizability at a fraction of the cost of custom-built covers, it does require proper DIY skills including planning, taking exact measurements and cutting aluminum profiles. So if you aren’t a DIY project kind of hobbyist, you can always ask your local dealer or a handy friend to help.