EcoTech introduces the *NEW* XR30 G6 Pro LED. The G6 furthers the success of the current Radion platform with impressive improvements in light output and color. Featuring a new LED cluster and Hemispherically Edge Illuminating optical system (HEI2). Read more
EcoTech Radion® XR30 G6 Pro
EcoTech is proud to introduce the Radion G6. The G6 furthers the success of the current Radion platform with impressive improvements in light output and color. The newest Radion features a new LED cluster and Hybrid Hemispherically Edge Illuminating optical system that takes the capabilities of the Radion from best-in-class to mind-blowing.
In the aquarium, enjoy richer colors, pop more fluorescence and create the ultimate balance between crisp and actinic. From its inception, Radion has set the standard for what full spectrum aquarium LED lighting can be. The 6th generation pushes the limits of color rendition and fluorescence without sacrificing any of the famous flexibility that caters to the desire of the user.
• 395nm: Unlocks additional fluorescence in fish and corals.
• 400-450nm: Rebalancing the cluster with more blue and deep blue increases fluorescence, color rendition, and provides a new level of tunability in the blue spectrum between crisp and actinic.
• 460-580nm: Reduction in mid range spectral output maintains color expression in pigmentation while allowing for more wattage to be utilized in more photosynthetically useful and aesthetically valuable output.
• 665nm: Appropriate use of long wavelength diodes provide light output useful for coral photosynthesis as well as visual color balancing.
Better than ever! The G6 Hybrid Hemispherically Edge Illuminating (HEI2) optic system combined with LED placement and form factor delivers beautiful shimmer, super color mixing, ridiculously even PAR, mind-blowing spread and even the ability to adjust the type of blue hue that you love the most.
Spread so wide it has to be seen to be believed. Radion G6 increases output from an impressive 110.5 degrees in the G5 to a staggering 126.3 degrees. This improvement was achievable through a change to the primary optic on the LEDs which then integrates with the geometry in the existing HEI (Hemispherically Edge Illuminating) secondary optic (lens).
• Mind-blowing spread
• Ultimate Flourescence and Intense Spectrum Color
• Moonlight and Weather Simulation
• Technologically Superior Design
• Unmatched Support and Service
• Extensive Mounting Options
• Optional Diffuser Accessory
The Radion Pro is responsible for lighting public aquariums, aquaculture facilities and coral spawning laboratories worldwide. Despite this, our most important user is the discerning home aquarist. Unbeatable in balanced output the G6 PRO carries the tradition further with extra capability in the blue and UV spectrum and mind-blowing additional spread!
• 16x Cool White
• 32x Royal Blue
• 16x Blue
• 4x Red
• 6x Green
• 4x 395nm
• 2x 405nm
• 4x 415nm
• 8x 430nm
• 8x Warm White
• Weight: 2041g (4.5lbs)
• Power Consumption: 215 watts
• Universial Input Range: 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz
• Peak Inrush Current: 4.0A